An electronic book (or e-book) is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of a printed book”, some e-books exist without a printed equivalent. Commercially produced and sold e-books are usually intended to be read on dedicated e-reader devices. However, almost any sophisticated computer device that features a controllable viewing screen can also be used to read e-books, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Showing all 8 results
- The eBooks of the following authors contain practical content to help technology professionals at all levels increase the skills they need to advance in their day-to-day work.
- E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
- Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
- Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California.
- WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. This list of eBooks will help you discover all the opportunities that Wordpress offers.
Building E-Commerce Solutions with WooCommerce (2nd Edition)From 0.00$
This book has been written for everyone who wants to learn how to expand an existing WordPress website with e-commerce functions using the WooCommerce plugin.
WordPress for Beginners (8th Edition)From 0.00$
This eBook has been written by Wordpress experts and enthusiasts to teach you how to set up an account, how the interface functions, and how to publish and customise your very first website.
55 Ways to Have Fun with GoogleFrom 0.00$
In this ebook, you’ll find Google-related games, cartoons, oddities, tips, stories and everything else that’s fun. Reading it, you won’t be the same searcher as before!
Beginning PHP and MySql E-Commerce (2nd Edition)From 0.00$
This eBook is a practical, step-by-step PHP and MySQL tutorial that teaches you real-world development practices.
E-Mail Marketing For Dummies (2nd Edition)From 0.00$
This eBook will teach you how to use e-mail to attract customers and increase business, build a mailing list, create effective messages and track results.
PHP & My SQL For Dummies (4th edition)From 0.00$
Welcome to the exciting world of Web database applications. This eBook provides the basic techniques to build any Web database application.