Extends WooCommerce to allow you to display Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the product in a new tab on the single product page.
- ADD FAQ TAB – add a new tab to the product page to display the Frequently Asked Questions about the product and their Answers.
- TAB SETTINGS – Manage the tab settings from the Woocommerce settings and select the tab name, enable the accordion, or select the text and background color for example.
- RENAME THE TAB – Don’t keep the tab name “FAQs” and rename the tab to anything you want like “Q&A” or “Support”.
- FAQ ACCORDION – Show the questions and answers in a dynamic accordion. It works on all modern browsers.
- QUESTION FORM – Enable the question form to collect new questions about the product from customers.
- TAB STYLING – Change the text and background colors of the blocks.
- TAB POSITION – Change the position of the Tab name in the frontend.
- SHOW EMPTY – Show empty Tab, recommended if the question form is enabled.
- JSON LD – FAQPage structured data to be eligible for display as a rich result in Google search
- RECIPIENT EMAIL – Change the recipient email address when forwarding the customer questions
- HTML CONTENT – Replace the textarea editor by a WYSIWYG editor in the backend and add HTML content in you answers.
- SORTABLE QUESTIONS – Rearrange the questions order using the drag and drop feature from the backend.